On 17th July 2020, the UK government gave the go-ahead for business conferences to resume from 1st October, if the level of infection remained steady.
This was extremely exciting news for the Impact Investing & Circular Economy Conference. Having revised the date of the event to 7th October, it means we will be one of the first conferences to resume after the coronavirus lockdown.
Having originally planned a highly digital event, we are well prepared for a socially distanced event in order to keep attendees, sponsors and speakers as safe as possible.
The Impact Investing & Circular Economy Conference 2020 will be following the below guidance on social distancing provided by the government:
- Attendees will need to pre-book and pre-register to attend events
- Contactless registration systems will be introduced at venues to reduce waiting times and limit contact between organisers and guests
- A digital first approach will be adopted to eliminate the need for physical badges and lanyards
- Paper handouts and gifts will no longer be offered
- Entrance to event or conference spaces will be staggered to reduce queuing and overall capacity will be limited to ensure social distancing can be maintained
- Events will be planned around one way systems for visitors
- Spaces between exhibition booths will be increased and aisles widened to achieve social distancing requirements
- All venues will also have enhanced cleaning procedures, with hand washing and sanitising facilities at frequent intervals
Our event app will allow for digital ticketing and reduce contact between staff and attendees. The app will also provide attendees with a valuable communication tool to use before, during and after the event.
Due to the fluid situation of surrounding the rate of infection, we would like to remind attendees that if we deem it necessary to postpone the event due to changes in government guidance, all tickets will be refundable or fully transferable to the rearranged date.
We will be issuing further updates in the coming weeks and look forward to seeing you there.
For information in tickets, please visit our ticketing page here.